AX1209-2A LDO Linear Regulator with Enable PDF文档下载 (2015年7月停产)
The AX1209 is a low-dropout voltage regulator suitable for various electronic equipments. It provides constant voltage power source. The dropout voltage of AX1209 is 1.1V in full rated current (2A). This regulator has various functions such as a peak current protection, a thermal shut down, a short circuit protect.
The AX1209 is available in TO252-5L power package which features small size to reduce the junction-to-case resistance.
- Operating voltage range: 7V~24V.
- Adjustable Output Version
- Low Dropout voltage: 1.1V (typical) at 2A Output Current.
- Current-Limit and Thermal Shutdown Protection.
- Short circuit protection.
- Shutdown function.
- Built internal driver.
- TO252-5L Pb-Free Package.