The AX3304 integrates Pulse-Width-Modulation (PWM) control circuit into a single
chip, mainly designs for power-supply regulator. All the functions include an error amplifier,a soft-start, UVLO, OVP, SCP, TSD circuitry.
This device features an internal 100KHz oscillator (300KHz for "A" version), the
UVLO makes sure that the outputs are off until the internal circuit operates normally.
- Input voltage：8V to 38V
- Duty ratio：0% to 100% PWM control
- Oscillation frequency：100K/300KHz
- Thermal Shutdown function.
- Short Circuit Protect (SCP).
- External SW P-channel MOS.
- External OVP setting function.
- Current mode non-synchronous PWM converter
- External current limit setting.
- Under voltage Lockout.
- SOP-8L Pb-Free package.