AX6640-Low Noise CMOS Triple LDOs Regulator DataSheet
The AX6640 is a three channel, high accurately, low quiescent current, low noise, low dropout CMOS LDO regulator. The regulator performance is optimized for battery-powered systems to deliver ultra low noise and low quiescent current. Regulator ground current increases only slightly in dropout, further prolonging the battery life. The AX6640 has the soft start function to suppress the inrush current. Built-in current-limit and thermal shutdown functions prevent any fault condition from IC damage.
The AX6640 is fully compatible with low ESR ceramic capacitors, reducing cost and improving output stability. This high level output stability is maintained even during frequent load fluctuations, due to the excellent transient response performance and high PSRR achieved across a broad range of frequency. It is available in the TSOT23-6L package.
- Input voltage range: 3.0V to 5.5V
- Operating Output voltage type :
Channel 1 output voltage: 1.8V, 2.8V and 3.3V
Channel 2 output voltage: 2.8V and 3.3V
Channel 3 output voltage: 2.8V and 3.3V
- 100mV Dropout at 100mA output current (VOUT=3.3V)
- Output current is up to 150mA/each channel
- Low quiescent current 90μA(typ.)
- Fast transient response
- Current Limit protection
- Thermal shutdown protection
- Low ESR Capacitor Compatible
- Available in the 6-Pin Pb-Free TSOT23 package