SP6039-High Performance Synchronous Rectifier Driver DataSheet
SP6039 is a high performance and tightly integrated secondary side synchronous rectifier for switching mode power supply system. It combines a much lower voltage drop N-channel MOSFET to emulate the traditional diode rectifier at the secondary side of Flyback converter, The fundamental of SP6039 synchronous rectifier (SR) driver IC is based on our U.S. patented methods that utilize the principle of “prediction” logic circuit. The IC deliberates previous cycle timing to control the SR in present cycle by “predictive” algorithm that makes adjustments to the turn-off time, in order to achieve maximum efficiency and avoid cross-conduction at the same time. The SP6039 is capable to adapt in almost all existing 5V Resonance converters with few adjustments considered necessary.
• Offers efficiency improvement over Schottky Diode (depends on drive configuration of the SR).
• Low Standby Power to meet DOE Lot 6 requirement.
• Secondary-side synchronous rectifier optimized
for 5V output system.
• Build-in 45V SR MOSFET with low Rdson
• Operating frequency up to 300 KHz.
• Synchronize to transformer secondary voltage waveform.
• Internal over voltage protection
• Switching Mode Power Supply (CCM&DCM&QR)
• Storage area network power supplies
• Telecommunication converters
• Embedded systems
• Industrial & commercial systems using high current processors
• Power converters to meet Lot 6 requirement
|Syncpower(擎力) Synchronous Rectify Controller(同步整流) IC