SP6012-Synchronous Rectifier Driver DataSheet
The fundamental of SP6012 synchronous rectifier (SR) driver IC is based on our U.S. patented methods that utilize the principle of “prediction” logic circuit. The IC deliberates previous cycle timing to control the SR in present cycle by “predictive” algorithm that makes adjustments to the turn-off time, in order to achieve maximum efficiency and avoid cross-conduction at the same time. It also maintains the MOSFET’s body diode conduction at minimum level. The SP6012 is capable to adapt in almost all existing forward converters with few adjustments considered necessary.
• Offers 4 to 8% efficiency improvement over Schottky Diodes (depend on drive configuration of the SR).
• Drives all level Power MOSFET.
• Prediction gate timing control.
• Minimum MOSFET body diode conduction.
• Operating frequency up to 650 KHz.
• Synchronize to transformer secondary voltage waveform.
• Servers & workstations
• Storage area network power supplies
• Telecommunication converters
• Embedded systems
• Industrial & commercial systems using high current processors
|Syncpower(擎力) Synchronous Rectify Controller(同步整流) IC